AHN EMPLOYEE ALERT!
- Due to recent changes, use Chrome if at all possible. Firefox is also an alternative. Using Internet Explorer (IE) may cause issues.
- Clear your browser history, and exit Chrome. Detailed steps on how to do this can be found in the attached document
- If you have access to a shared computer with a CME icon on the desktop, please use that to login to CME, when possible.
- From employees must log-in using the "AHN/Highmark Employee Login" link at the top of the page in the green banner.
- On the “Pick an account page”, if you see options for your AHN email address (preferred) or you network account, you can select it. Otherwise, use the ‘+’ to use another account and enter your AHN email address.
- On the subsequent “Sign in with your organizational account” page, use the same information used in step a above with your Epic Password.
- If Steps a & b do not work, you can try the process again using your network account (typical format: <firstinitial+first7oflastname>@ahn.org).
If you are still having issues, Please contact ITSC.
See the attached troubleshooting tips is you are having log-in issues. CME Troubleshooting Tips June 9 2020.pdf
IF YOU ARE USING A SHARED COMPUTER TO LOG-IN TO YOUR CME ACCOUNT PLEASE USE THE AHN CME ICON ON THE DESKTOP.
PLEASE LOG-IN USING THE AHN/HIGHMARK EMPLOYEE LOGIN!!
Continuing Medical Education at Allegheny Health Network
Welcome to the AHN CME Learning Platform!
For instructions on how to use the platform, click here or refer to the FAQ page under the Resources Tab.
- Note: If this is your first time logging in please complete your profile -- you will only have to do this on your initial sign-in! In order to print certificates or claim credit in the CME Learning Platform you will need to complete your profile.
AHN/Highmark Employee Login:
Login using your AHN/Highmark email and network password. Once logged in please complete your profile to start earning and tracking your credit!
Select Visitor Login on the top-right corner of the homepage. Complete the required fields to create a new visitor account.